Tuesday 24 July 2012

Free Games

Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit” Not only is the latest Need for Speed miles ahead of the last NFS game, but it approaches (and dare I say surpasses?), the best of the consoles in terms of sheer fun and speed.
I don’t usually play racing games on the PC. Either they’re pale imitations of the arcade and console racers, or they’re boring 50-lap simulations. I mean, why play Need for Speed II and Test Drive 4 on the PC when I can play Super GT in the arcade and Gran Turismo on the PlayStation? For ages, I told friends that the PC had nothing on the arcade, even venerable classics like Daytona and Sega Rally. Well, I think I’m going to be eating crow for the next few weeks… and loving it. Not only is the latest Need for Speed miles ahead of the last NFS game, but it approaches (and dare I say surpasses?), the best of the consoles in terms of sheer fun and speed.

Need for Speed



Go to free pc Games Tab and Enjoy....



No comments:

Post a Comment